Pests can be harmful – but they should not be feared…they should be controlled!
After our technicians do a detailed inspection of your building or home, identifying potential pest harborages, pest entry points, and conducive conditions, we are prepared to handle pest control on the INSIDE of the structure.
- Cockroach gel baits are placed under the sink in the kitchen, bathrooms, and wet bar – as well as other locations we determine are appropriate.
- Ant baits are placed in voids behind the electrical wall plates in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Granular baits for cockroaches, ants, and silverfish are placed in the garage, utility room and attic.
- Non-chemical pest monitors are placed in strategic locations to identify an infestation before it becomes a real problem in the future.
- All about Fleas, life cycle, preparation for treatment, and what to do after treatment.
Here’s what we do when working around the EXTERIOR of a structure to control pests:
We conduct a detailed inspection of the exterior and complete a report summarizing our finding and pointing out any structural deficiencies which require your attention, Then we perform the following services:
- Cockroach and ant baits are placed outside in trash collection areas, cracks in foundation walls and chimneys, as well as cracks and crevices in eaves, overhangs, and sofit vents.
- Specially formulated granular baits are placed in soil, shrubbery areas, weep holes, and cracks and crevices around windows and doors.
- General surface applications are made to the soil and turf adjacent to the structure.
- Permanent sealing of minor pest entry points is made, such as around the air conditioner line where it passes through the wall.
Do you get the impression that we are thorough, and take our job seriously? Well, you would be right!
All of these services are available at reasonable rates through our regular quarterly service agreements. Contact us about one for your home or business.